Saturday, January 16, 2010

{Happy Thoughts!}

Much thanks to Abbie for the blog award :) -- the cupcake imagery alone is enough for me! 



The award rules: List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your Makes You Happy List.

TenThings That Make Me Happy:
1. Baking
2. Enjoying delicious food
3. Laughing out loud at (a) good commercials and (b) good books (ie, super-dorking it up)
4. Dancing all out
5. Finding the perfect gift for someone
6. Planning and list-making
7. Coffee dates & connecting with friends
8. Knocking out tough projects
9. Discovering a good steal
10. Seeing pretty pretty things -- photographs, dresses, tulle and laces, stone jewelry, teacups, cupcakes, cookies... you get the picture :)

The Ten Bloggers Who Brighten My Day:
Rachel of Lovely Clusters
Lana of lanalou style
Heather of Gathering Spriggs
Jessica Claire
Yvette Inufio of Morning Light in My Room
Cassandra of Coco + Kelley
Blair of delight by design
Tina of Luphia Loves
Janie of Janie Medley Flora Design and The Bride's Cafe
Roséline of {this is glamorous}

I imagine these ladies are already on our must-read lists, but in case they're not, I hope you go scope them out!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

This is so sweet. Thank you so much!!!

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Oh thank you! What a nice surprise! I love everything on your list, all guaranteed to make you happy! Hope you had a lovely weekend x

Janie said...

You just made my day..thank you so much for including me and the cafe..xoxo

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin