Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Inspiration for the day

Okay, I deleted all the wedding blogs from my home google page so I can try to focus on my Lenten promise (though I'm discouraged (in myself?) b/c i selected this so late -- I mean, almost 2 full weeks in?? how terrible!) to lessen my focus on material wedding things and focus more on the spiritual. So i looked up a bunch of local churches, since I'm still not sure where we're going to exchange our vows in this convalidation ceremony -- and maybe time is not so much a factor anymore, and we don't have to rush for the 5 year mark... I started having hope that maybe we can find our Home here, even though we tried maybe 6 churches (definitely 4 or 5!) and none "felt" like Home.

Anyway, I just can't not procrastinate at work with blogs or photos of some sort, though, so -- here's the most beautiful rooms I could find at dominomag (even though they're closing shop, and this month is the last issue!).

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin