Monday, April 13, 2009

All mine


I really am quite proud to own these. Yes, these are perched on my commode -- but I was snapping a pic of all the outfits I'm bringing to Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party, and I didn't have a better place to perch these with this fab of lighting.

And backing up -- I know, I sound fanatic, "taking pics" -- but I promise, my friends are making me do this. Okay, they're not exactly making me, but they are encouraging me very much to share visuals, much as I shared my packing list for our cruise last Feb. And yes, I am as broke as you think I will be, not rich to do all these things :D (Note: these shoes were like $13 on sale!! See, I'm telling you, I *heart* steals! To go with this dress, since you asked so nicely:


It's one of those somewhat-balloon-type dresses, but with a band at the bottom. Surprisingly flattering, seriously! And very generous with the girls, without being trashy -- and *another* steal at just $10! I know, I'm awful.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin