Thursday, April 09, 2009

Perhaps tmi but oh well

So, I am in dire need of some laundry services. Okay, mine, but still. But I peeked in my drawer this morning to see if magically I had some unmentionables that I overlooked yesterday when I was rejoicing I had *one* more pair -- and I saw my one-piece undergarment, innocently lying there. In leopard print, did I mention? Trimmed in black lace.* And I thought, "Why not?" I mean, I've read before in Cosmo and the like how sometimes you're just sexy for yourself -- that just sitting there, knowing you're the only one knowing what you're *really* wearing (well, except for you guys now) is a bit fun.

And I admit I was thinking it would be a fun surprise later for the hubs, hee.* Except then I had to make my first stop of the morning, if you know what I mean. (I know, can i be any more vague? I'm quite proud of myself.)

I think this is why maybe this secret sexiness is limited mostly to matching sets of unmentionables, rather than one pieces. With no snap. Oh well, at least I look good in my head.

*Er, sorry if this is tmi, but I totally warned you.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin