Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scentsy Fabulosity! Wickless Candles

I'm so excited for my friend Elizabeth! She's branching out to selling these lovelies -- wickless candles called Scentsy!


There's so many scents, it's nuts! I think they're perfect for college dorm rooms + other places that prohibit candles (what else does :D?) And even for the office, after the scent blocks have been "burned" for several hours to dilute the scent -- I mean, you melt the little wax bar in the adorably fab ceramic dish (sitting atop a lamp), and when you're done with smelling good, you pour it right back into the container it comes in, for use next time! And these things pop out like ice cubes for re-use!! And you can switch back and forth between scents by pouring whatever's melted, back into that container, wiping down your dish, and then melting a new "cube" -- NUTS!

Here's my buys:
+

Pima Cotton- A light, clean blend of lilies, freesia and jasmine.
Cashmere - Sheer floral bouquet combines Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot.
Sweet Pea & Vanilla - Ambiance of raspberries & Sweet Pea petals with vanilla.


I also loved Simply Irresistible (lavender with a strong, woody background of amber, moss and musk), but I stuck to 3 scents on this round :D I know, not much variety, but I'm super into the fresh fresh scent, and these totally do it for me :D

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin