Monday, April 27, 2009

Vegas-style

Man. What a whirlwind of fun. Two trips in one place, radically different -- each of them was soo fabulous. I don't even have words, but I heart my girls!

And of course upon my return, there's so many pretties to catch up on -- but Style Me Pretty featuring Viva Bella Events captures how Vegas with my college then post-grad friends feels in my head: totally glammed out, happy, over the top but totally on, relaxed and surrounded by so many loved ones...





PS: And of *course* i know you ladies are out there: Speidi got married! I know, shameful that I heart The Hills so much, and I know it's all for real fake now -- but I'm so confused about Speidi. I for sure hope none of that is real (though I've heard Spencer is a nice guy) but I don't care, they seem terrible for each other! Anyway, thanks, Kat/RockNRollBride (and thank your friend!) for sharing -- terrible for your friend, but that's soo for the mtv effect, I know.

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

I just adore this wedding!

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin