Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Love

{Cliff Mautner}

Seeing photos of young couples getting married always makes me pause for just a second longer than others. Having officially met my husband when I was 17, then marrying at 23, I know I'm being silly, at best, for this pause -- I know no one can really *know* what they're doing, that there aren't any guarantees in life, and when you find love that makes you a better person than you ever imagined you could be, you should just grab onto that! At least, that's how my hubs makes me feel. And... well, I can't help but make a special wish that they've got That Feeling, and they aren't just rushing to ... Hmm, I'm not even sure how to finish that sentence.

But for that special love that sustains marriage over decades -- I hope that these young couples have that seed. (And I say "seed" since love absolutely grows + evolves over time!)

And, of course, feel that teensy extra elation that the young couple has been so blessed to find their special someone so early, hee.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin