Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Self Love + Sisterhood

Okay, so really, I don't mean to have a theme of "love yourself" -- but hey, I've been feeling a little blue lately, so maybe that's why all these things are jumping out at me.

But I've discovered a new blog that I enjoy. And I like what she posted. I think this Fat-Talk Free Week was last October, but the video is just so fascinating that I had to post. And I've never posted a video anywhere ever -- not myspace, not friendster, not facebook, not ... anywhere.

But it's seriously... fascinating. The movement of the words, how they're actual images conveyed but with just words (well, spelled out words, but still). And, most importantly, the message. I know I've been guilty of this, and yeah, sometimes I feel like the convo gets a little ridiculous.

So, as Meg says, "If you have a minute ... or three..."

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin