I have no idea when I'm going to shake this
Okay, if I had to do it over again? I would:
- Get a manicure. And if I could, squeeze in a pedicure.
- Say, "Yes, thank you so much for offering to help! Please cut these bouquets here after tying them together here..."
- Tell my photographer to take photos of my sister -- I know, she's not one-half of a couple, but she's one of the most important people there. And please take photos of these specific people too. . .
- Cut my bouquet shorter, so it would be more of a hand bouquet than an arm bouquet!
- Attach less faux pearls to my veil :D And glue one pearl on my necklace chain that kept slipping!
- Tell the DJ to please *not* play the Aggie War Hymn as our entrance song :D, but at some other time!
I just read a post this weekend that was *so* perfect, as far as wedding advice -- check it out here.
In a nutshell, it's so easy to say, but really: take time for yourself, and enjoy the day you & your significant other + your family + your friends have *all* set aside to celebrate you + your love. And Celebrate!