Friday, July 31, 2009

Ah, competition

Man. I just spent a *ridiculous* amount of time creating some inspiration boards using dresses from Style Me Pretty's Look Book for the SMP contest :) Not that I necessarily need a $250 Crate & Barrel gift card -- I mean, yes, that's big money to me, but ... I just thought it would be *so*much*fun* to "have" to sit down + go through all the things I've tagged as pretties + create a board :) I know, nuts, right? I even diagrammed the layouts so that I could easily list out the credits -- super nuts, right? But eeee, fun :D !!

Well, here's my most basic board -- I think you can tell I got tired. Guess that's what procrastination does to ya, I still haven't learned :D!Elizabeth Messina [ceiling],
Cake Coquette,
Kenneth Pool, Magical dress,
Jennifer Skog [table setting],
Jennifer Dery Photography + Adrianne Smith Floral Design [roses],
Boutwell Studio [rose in water],
Jennifer Dery Photography [bouquet detail], Neysa Ruhl Photography [Veil]

4 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Oh how lovely!! That dress is stunning! Love doing mood boards. Hope you win!

Top Mba colleges in Pune said...

Beautiful images
Thanks for sharing

Pune university affiliated colleges said...

The dresses were really lively

Management colleges in Pune said...

Hello
The sandal pictures were good

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin