Sunday, July 26, 2009

Me in my faves

So, Kelley @ My Island Wedding is having a sort of virtual get-to-know you -- how delightful :)! Here's me, if I were to define myself by a handful of my favorites:
  • My fave breakfast food: Shipley's jalapeno, sausage, and cheese kolache!
  • My fave recipe, when I want to eat healthy + delicious: Vietnamese Vermicelli, courtesy of Mai Pham at Fine Cooking -- usually, I just rip open a bag of salad + cook the noodles for ~3-5 mins, and it's the caramel-marinated pork (except I use chicken :D) that's the most tricky!
  • My fave dessert: molten chocolate cake.

  • Favorite artists/music:

  • above and below: swotti

    Eil

    Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World medley
    amazon.com

    Keb Mo's Life is Beautiful [photo source]
    • Currently fave songs:

    Music is the Heart of Our Soul


    Learn to Press Forward; video @MTV

    • My fave indulgence: reading.

    • My fave luxury: a massage!

      steel wool

    • My fave beverages: a triple chocolate, ice-blended mocha from It's a Grind and a really good mocha from anywhere else (so far, my faves are from Central Market and A Chocolate Affair from a local coffee shop!)

      jayybeeezy

      anthro_aya

    • One of my fave restaurants (mmm, chicken enchiladas with suiza sauce!)
    Yelp

    Okay, and this too :)
    .AndyChang.

    • My fave grown-up drinks: a Dirty Girl Scout (think a Thin Mint in a glass!) or a Key Lime Pie Martini!
    DianasDesserts

    And random favorites:
    • Beautiful bright flowers!
    • This lighting, that blue, and, generally, velvet furniture :)
    belle maison, feat. mark lund photography

    • Vintage dresses. Okay, fine, vintage wedding dresses most especially :D With this one kicking me off in this direction.

    2 comments:

    Rachel Follett said...

    So good to get to know you better. Loving that vintage dress. So pretty!!!

    pallavi said...

    Interesting topic!!! Much appreciated. Thanks to share it with us..



    Packers and movers in pune
    Best Packers and movers in pune
    Top packers and movers in pune
    movers and packers in pune
    Quality packers and movers in pune

    More Treasures!

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin