- My fave breakfast food: Shipley's jalapeno, sausage, and cheese kolache!
- My fave recipe, when I want to eat healthy + delicious: Vietnamese Vermicelli, courtesy of Mai Pham at Fine Cooking -- usually, I just rip open a bag of salad + cook the noodles for ~3-5 mins, and it's the caramel-marinated pork (except I use chicken :D) that's the most tricky!
- My fave dessert: molten chocolate cake.
- Currently fave songs:
- My fave indulgence: reading.
- My fave luxury: a massage!
My fave beverages: a triple chocolate, ice-blended mocha from It's a Grind and a really good mocha from anywhere else (so far, my faves are from Central Market and A Chocolate Affair from a local coffee shop!)
- One of my fave restaurants (mmm, chicken enchiladas with suiza sauce!)
- My fave grown-up drinks: a Dirty Girl Scout (think a Thin Mint in a glass!) or a Key Lime Pie Martini!