Saturday, July 25, 2009

So. much. fun.

A & I kicked *ass* at shopping today. Man, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's sniffing out deals.

Check this out:

Ann Taylor Loft: $219 $44
Dress: $79 $15
Two tanks: $26.50/$24.50 $7 each
Navy pencil skirt: $54.50 $10
T-strap patent sandals: $34.50 $5

Want a little more detail, yeah?


Dillard's:
Sweater: $12


And okay, as Rachel said, the rest of this might be a little, um, too intimate, for some people. Er, especially bc I've posted what I've looked like + all. But holy freaking cow, these deals were just tooooo good. And I'm not a matchy girl. And I wouldn't have cared, except A was trying to match her good-deal-unmentionables, and it seemed like a good idea.

So, feel free to ignore the rest of this post if you'd like my unmentionables/intimates wear/ underthings purchase to remain visually unmentioned. Else... (still at Dillard's),I got everything below for just under $50.




*******






Isn't that insanity?? $50 for four bras (3 sophie b's @ $5, 1 b. tempted by Wacoal at $10), 3 matching bottoms, and yes, that's one ruffly pirate pair :D I really wanted to go for this creamy lace-ruffles on red...

{Dillard's}

Hmm, but for some reason, I thought I didn't want to spend $10 on pretty pretty pretty delicate lace. And instead, I should go for ruffles + a pirate print. I know, what was I thinking? Oh well, at least it's fun & machine washable :)

Ahem, moving past this could-be-awkwardness....


Lastly, for my friends S & B, and technically, Baby J :)! [Not on any sale, but too cute to pass up!]


Ahhh, good girl's day. Thanks, A!

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin