Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Glamour Girl

I just love dresses. Vintage dresses, fun dresses, glamour dresses. Did anyone see The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo the other night?


Rachel Zoe + Taylor Jacobson

Rachel Zoe + Taylor Jacobson,* via Bravo Network

Yeah. Even though I've read some negative press on RZ, there's no denying that her clients Anne and Eva looked *particularly* stunning at the Globes (the feature of the episode I watched).


(c) Frazer Harrison+Kevork Djansezian+Jason Merritt+Getty, via JustJared

(c) Frazer Harrison/Kevork Djansezian/Jason Merritt/Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty,
via JustJared


Anne Hathaway, (c) Frazer Harrison+Kevork Djansezian+Jason Merritt+Getty, via JustJared


(c) Frazer Harrison/Kevork Djansezian/Jason Merritt/Getty, via JustJared

So these aren't Award Ceremony dresses, but what fun cocktail attire, yes? I know, where are these ladies going to get cocktails anyway :D -- cocktail hour for me is work wear or jeans! But I can dream...


{Nina Ricci}


{Nina Ricci}

{Donna Karan}

{Donna Karan}


images via gilt group.

*So, I know they've panned to Taylor when Jordan was trying on the couture gowns, and Tay always looks a little unhappy. And Brad explained in a little vignette (?) that Tay just has curves that won't fit (even though she's tiny!!) but Jordan has no curves. And I was appalled (cuz hello, you wanna see curves?) until I saw this photo, and maybe that's true :D And *love* the photo :)

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin