Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Psssst, Bee... for your bebe


Hostess with the Mostess, source for all images

Bee, people have post-birth baby showers, right?  Tell me that you don't want these gigantic feather centerpieces, I dare you.

 


Okay, don't, because I know you wouldn't :D  Or *would* you?  Don't deny it, just accept yourself.

And I know you hate pink, but look!

 


Okay, or how about this: when we have our beautiful baby (to the rest of you: Bee will send me photos of beautiful half-Filipino, half-Caucasian babies to help along her argument that the hubs + I should have a baby soon), promise me you'll figure out how to get this circus theme in for me in Texas while you're in California, yes?  hahaha, if you could stomach your intense allergic reaction to all of it, I imagine :D






No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin