Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday!



How was your weekend?  Mine was fabulous!  I got to make these lovelies:




for a beautiful engagement party for a fabulous couple!  (Aren't those rings darling? My friend E, the maid of honor + sister of the bride-to-be, picked these up at Jo-Ann's Fabric Store!) And the bride-to-be visited the wildflower farm from where she's going to get wedding florals, and ended up with beautiful beautiful flowers for the party!  My fave was this mini-arrangement in the bathroom of all places :D, but I didn't get a shot of it -- here are a couple of the arrangements though...





Such a fun time!  We had an impromptu wine tasting, courtesy of the groom-to-be's mom, to help select the wine for the wedding :) -- whooooo!  And then Sunday ... well, here's a little make-up polyvore action to show my fabulously relaxing day :D
My Sunday

Here's to a fabulous week ahead!

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin