Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{creating happiness}

Isn't it crazy how good it feels to create things? My coworker friend Jessica is about to launch her etsy shop, creating the most adorable baby shower gifts! Which of course got me all excited about getting my own etsy shop up + running soon, and which has been my brain child for... goodness, nearly a year now! Seriously, I love the whole creative process, but when it comes to execution, I need a good kick sometimes!

Well, enter Holly Becker's (of decor8) flickr group, Interior Styling! Via inspiration + photography, I saw that Holly posted a January challenge to share a photo of an arrangement of 3, 5, or 7 items in a triangular form. How fun & simple to join in, right? I can't wait to try this! Here's just a few of my faves of the submissions so far (hmm, can we guess what I'm partial to?)






No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin