Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dress Details! {Vintage Part Quatre}

I know, I usually don't provide commentary, yet on these vintage posts, I just can't seem to help myself.

I fell in love with Red House Vintage (and I could say the same for TimelessVixenVintage) because their dresses were always gorgeously photographed, which easily distinguished them on ebay.  (RHV apparently also has an etsy store.) 

Red House Vintage

But contrasting their gorgeous photography (and TVV) with, say, what looks to be gorgeous dresses but very poor photography in ... well, an online boutique that I'll choose not to name.  Well, it just seems so easy to me, as a consumer, to say who I'd want to buy from.  So then I wonder -- why wouldn't someone take the time to look their best?

I guess I'm just saying this since I've had my own etsy shop in the back corner of my mind.  And for anyone else with an etsy or other online shop, this comparison illustrates most simply the importance of showcasing your wares to the best of your ability, and what your product truly deserves -- not just vintage dresses, but whatever crafts or other products you design and sell online.

*stepping off podium* -- Now here's to enjoying more gorgeous vintage dresses, all via Red House Vintage.

Red House Vintage

Red House Vintage

Red House Vintage


Red House Vintage

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin