Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A little {vintage} obsessed

So.  I have been *beyond* excited since I found a Groupon for a photo shoot with Photo Element Studio when we travel to Colorado for our anniversary getaway!  I immediately emailed them to see if we could be flexible with their offered deal since we were coming up so soon and for such a short time, and Julie was fabulous to talk to -- I'm so excited to meet her + Tait!

I'm especially excited to try for a vintage-inspired shoot!  Well, mostly so I can wear my fabulous 60s-esque dress -- nothing flashy, just a simple brown sheath, but I've seen all these fabulous vintage shoots that have been *lovely*!  My inspiration? Jackie O, of course -- especially with her hats!

Jackie O

(Credits: via zimibio, Sweet Nothings, Mother's Day Outfinding Dulcinea [AP], The Fashion Guru, Holia 5, Ashley Kane at aboutWelt Online, and tons more at Life.)

But then, as we were shopping for the hubs's outfits, we came across some *rockin* 70's attire.  And um now I want to throw that in too :D  Too much excitement you say? Never!

1970s InspirationFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Here's to hoping you've got fun excitement coming your way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds soooo fun! I hope you'll share the pictures!

-Bee

Abbie said...

That sounds like so much fun! Where in CO are you going? You know I'm not a stalker. ;)

lolacooks said...

that's awesome! can't wait to see those pictures. and... since i've been in a law school hole, i JUST discovered groupon... yeh... how cool!

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin