Friday, July 30, 2010

The Bestest + Happy Weekend!


These past few days at work, even though they've been incredibly stressful, I have just been happy.  And today was the birthday of one of my faves, and shopping for her was fun + seriously, she does have the best reactions to opening gifts :D  And I got to bake, and enjoy just a slice.  Even though the cakeballs I attempted to make were a fail not just once (weird discoloring of the white chocolate) but twice (seizing of the milk chocolate).  But.

I also just finished listening to my practice and panel of colleagues, and also the discussions with my friends at work + their feedback.  And I am just blown away at how supportive everyone is, seriously.

So, cheers to a fabulous weekend to everybody, and also wishes that everyone has a supportive, fabulous work environment like I do. And if not (other than if you're a fantastic freelancer or business owner :)! ) -- seriously, get out. Because a positive work environment is a.mazing, truly.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for your comment! It means a lot :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin