Saturday, July 31, 2010

Time Transport + Rose Petals

via +

I'm working, really, I am.  But then the hubs came home and plugged in his iPhone to the speaker, and on came our song -- well, the song I apparently belted out every time it came on the radio whenever we drove around town, because I knew the lyrics to maybe 3 songs, courtesy of my sister. (I was/am a little music clueless.) Thus, it became "our song."

And on our first roadtrip together, the hubs (then "b/f") stopped off for gas or something, and asked me to reach into the glove compartment for something -- and in there was the CD of the band who played the song, nestled in a bed of rose petals and those crinkly tissue shreds.

I know, isn't that almost ridiculously romantic? I'm so lucky, right :)?  Here's a couple more rose petal pics I couldn't resist, even though I couldn't find one of a glove-compartment filled with rose petals...

via +

via +


via +



via +

1 comment:

Kerry | MerryatSeven said...

hi, came across you on style circle & i love your blog. its sooo pretty!
and it is so nice to be in the knowledge that i am not the only one addicted to weddings! (and pretty things!)
x

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin