Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Break 1: Beautiful etsy jewelry

This was a quickie break -- such beautiful work, it was worth it just to check out this one store! What hooked me was that her work looks just so raw and natural yet stunning -- these are sapphires below, and they're, well, stunning!

singleBbeautiful is the name of (Bean Collins's?) etsy store, and singleB is her blog -- in my brief perusal, she's got some cute anecdotes + a couple sketches. I say that I tinker with jewelry-making, but she totally looks like the real deal, yet still approachable :) (Yes, all this from my 10 minute break!) i personally love how she celebrates being on the front page of etsy, including a screenshot :)! I celebrate me all the time, and I don't mean to do it in an egotistical way, I think it's perfectly legitimate to share surprises and happy thoughts, isn't it? Maybe it all depends on tone, and I'll just hope that mine is as joyful as hers is :)

Sample goods:






1 comment:

Rachel said...

Lovely. That last ring is my favorite.

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin