Thursday, July 30, 2009

Be still my beating heart



Timeless Vixen Vintage strikes again. It is taking all my willpower not to purchase this right now. It is sooo crazy not in our budget. Like, it is more than my wedding dress was. And since I don't know when exactly we're getting married in the church to become religious-ly official, it would be insane to buy this, right? Like, when easily this covers 1/3 of the ski trip we're heading on next January.

How can clothes = travel? This is so unfair.

I just soooo heart the graduated shades of blue. And of course the lace. It's no obviously-vintage-wedding like the darn dress that opened this whole new world of vintage dresses. But isn't it cute? And re-wearable? Heck, I don't know where. But look at that flounce! And did I mention the lace? And the ohsolovely shades of blue? le sigh.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin