Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spirits lifted


There is just something delightful to me about getting my hair cut. I think maybe it's

{drjoanne}

... getting your hair washed is just *so* luxurious feeling, right?

...Or maybe ...
{DowntownGR, by Terry Johnston}

... you know, that feeling you get when the warm water coming out of the mini sprinkler-head tickles your scalp and ears...

... Or maybe...
... that feeling when the scissors is snip snip snipping...

And definitely the fabulous fabulous fabulous head massage +

{m@rg}

relaxing lavender oil ... Sigh.


I heart my stylist. He's the bestest. [Haha, I can't believe I could find this! flickr rocks :D]
{hans-jurgen dietrich}


Sidenote: ooooooh, this is a cute haircut. Not the one I got, and I don't know if I could pull this off. But soooo cute!

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin