Friday, July 17, 2009

Mega-post: Week's faves

  • This collage (of etsy stores!) by Decor Amor* [such pretties! I super heart that top and chair! And I'm pretty sure I found that phone a while back -- soo cute.].

  • Heart of Light's DIY project: $200 = 12 centerpieces of this golden gloriousness. AND using dishwasher-safe bowls, so you can keep the "vases" and reuse them yourself! Hey, I'm glad friends + family attend gatherings and all, but man, if I can keep what I spend my money on...
{Monika Broz}

{Vittorio Zunino Celotto / Getty Images}

... and this cute striped number!
{Jason Reed / Reuters}

  • Alvhem Mäkleri & Interiör via decor8:
  • .... This cute dress (of course! note to self: if photographer ever comes in to shoot house, hang gorgeous dress somewhere that will be photographed).
    ....The cute vibrant "headboard" peeking through the doorway.......Okay, here's a closeup :)

*The etsy stores from Decor Amor:






2 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

your blog is great- i'll check out decor amor too(love that phone?!)

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Love that vintage wallpaper stationery.
And I actually wish my bedroom was smaller so that it looked cute and cozy like that one.

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin