Monday, July 06, 2009

Weekend love

Shopping with the sister, who used her 10% employee discount for me :)

{lobraumeister}

Pizza box, to house my bridal shower gift for the time-themed shower I'm attending in a couple weeks. That's right, I've got 2AM and am *packaging* for my assigned time :) The manager didn't look at me *too* strangely when I tried to explain (and scored my free, unused pizza box!!), and even offered an XL box (to house the set of sheets I was buying -- hey, it's gotta stay PG cuz Grammy and Moms are gonna be there!) -- what a rock fest.
{pandaposse}

And since we trekked across the hot parking lot all the way from Marshall's to the Papa John's, I treated my sis to a (cheap!) iced coffee :)

{dontthink.feel}

And then we all headed to TJ Maxx (where I scored a surprisingly hot black terrycloth halter coverup -- I know, lotsa adjectives right there, but man, it was awesome :D) and World Market (where we were supposed to just score some
{LyleDAL}

but then also picked up some
{ms.tea}

And then we headed on over to the fabulously awesome pool party our friends were hosting. So. much. fun. So. much. food. These are the real photos. But alas, I am already at work + did nothing yesterday (didn't even schedule a post!), so maybe we'll share those later :D

Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend :)

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin