Friday, October 30, 2009

Week's Lovelies!

I hope all of you have fabulous plans for this weekend!  I am.so.ready. for Vegas!!  I must admit: I am finally exhausting the bulk of my pre-scheduled posts, but I do have some for this weekend and into next week (plus the easy ones, like Friday Love + Monday hellos!)  Since work is finally demanding much more of my time + I can't seem to escape it :D, posts might be a bit more sporadic here.  Although, of course I've said that in the past, and still, my favorite procrastinating pasttime is snatching all the treasures out there for myself, here ;)  Anyway, be safe this weekend + I hope y'all have a fabulous Friday + beautiful-fun weekend!

And finally: lovelies of the week!











mm, all of this Max Wanger loveliness on oh, hello friend + Joy's flickr






(L, you know I'm eyeing this -- no on the fabric squares?)



fabulosity on Mrs. O!






CG Creative Interiors on decor8 (and so many more lovelies there!)









No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin