Sunday, November 08, 2009

What a Treasure Trove! {Lovely Clusters}

I know all of you love pretty things just as much as me (else we wouldn't be friends here, right?) -- And I can't believe it's taken me so long to talk about this, but have you popped over to shop-by-pretties at Lovely Clusters?  I mean yes, Rachel of Lovely Clusters, the blog (and a couple more), runs it with Vicki of Simply Hue -- but this is such a precious site to shop through! Look at these beauties that popped up after I shopped by "multi" color!




Yes, these are like mini-etsy treasuries (though featuring etsy + other indie sellers, I think?), but ones arranged by color or product type that you get to select -- I don't know, "instant pretty" is how I feel about this :D And, you can even create your own clusters, which I imagine is *loads* easier than my fab MS Paint technique :D  Way to go, Rachel and Vicki!

1 comment:

Rachel Follett said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for posting about Lovely Clusters! I am glad you like it. The multi cluster is one of my faves too!

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin