My weekend was too awesome to try to recap. So how about my fabulous Monday night :)?
- Rocked it out in the car on my way home. Y'all should try it sometime, it is *crazy* liberating!
A New England Family
- Uber cute necklace waiting for me -- another fab gift, but this time to celebrate the hubs's cousin pledging Chi-O this year!
- Awesome customer service at PayPal. Like, I should probably be complaining because of the *ridiculous* run around between Snapfish and PayPal (seriously, neither really offers online help, because neither recognize a "pending payment" as an actual transaction, so both say to ask the other one for help!)
The US National Archives
So I called the customer help line -- I know, and I *hate phones* -- but Melanie was delightful. And totally ended up giving me what I was hoping for -- well, at least starting the process for me! *fingers crossed*
- Getting outbid on ebay! I know, I might also not should be so excited -- but man, ebaying for gifts is a little risky, right? I mean, when it's supposed to be, oh, I don't know, a scrapbook software cartridge thing? Oh well, luckily it worked out + I got to buy it from an electronic scrapbook store I've heard of :)! AND for practically Black Friday prices!
- And, finally, making a fabulous dinner in 15 mins! We won't think about the sodium content at the moment...