Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week's Faves (for 2/15-20)

Cuppa light
cuppa light, by me

So, I've always tried to properly credit the creators of images and the sources where I found them. But lately, I've been trying to be more conscious about obtaining permission before reposting images. Which, as you can imagine, is just not as easy as crediting author/creator + source.  But, I'm trying.  So, here's my attempt to still capture lovelies for me to find later, with my goal in mind -- not as fun, I know, but maybe you'll get to stumble across new finds for yourself, too :)!

Faves from last week:

Winter Sunlight (and Pink Loveliness, part i) on inspiration + photography

Typography + decor, on 100layercake (guested by Head vs Heart)


Pink Loveliness, part ii on inspiration + photography

Lovely brunch + blossoms on City of Dionne

Flowers from a boy, gold mustard shoes (with sequin bows!), lovely glass vessels on concrete + honey

Amy Neunsinger on With This Ring

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin