Saturday, June 19, 2010

For those who heart wedding fashion/shoot details: video completely worth watching

I should really be working.  And yes, I realize it is 7:51pm on a Saturday.  But, of course I procrastinate by poking around the blogosphere. And this video I found makes me sigh, and absolutely makes me have no doubt that this is why I heart wedding pretties so much, and no, I can't possibly be crazy for loving pretty things that just happen to be wedding-related.  I'm not sure I have enough love to actually get into the business, but as a spectator? Totally. 

Created by WedLuxe, a Canadian publication, and the editor-in-chief's husband's company, Cloud Nine Company -- featured by Lara Casey, EIC of Southern Weddings.

WedLuxe Summer/Fall 2010 from Cloud Nine Creative on Vimeo.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin