Monday, May 11, 2009

I so love party themes {The Finer Things}

So, the Sprinkle got shot down. I'm okay with that. But Bee, if you come back to Texas and there's a way I can swing it, this is so going to happen. Minus this preface: "After all, aren't first children always the apple of their parents' eyes..."

!!!

But I'll admit, in a way, that makes the theme all the more perfect! And, in full disclosure, it does end with "(at least until baby #2 arrives)!" Or, in Y's case, until baby #3!


Apple tree invitation by Robyn Miller Design -- FineStationery.com; Handmade apple booties; Green apple sorbet for dessert -- BBC Good Food; Apple return address labels for invitation envelopes -- FineStationery.com; Apple of my eye sleeper set -- Hatley.com; Blue apple and pear bib -- Etsy seller Sheppard Girls; Green apple centerpiece -- Budget Bride

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin