Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dress Details: Happy New Year's Eve! {Polyvore-tastic!}




via ferine


Here's to wishing everyone fabulous glittery New Year's plans!  In my fantasy world, I've got these lovely parties + dresses all lined up for a very full evening.

First up: a glam but low-key soiree with fabulous co-workers and amazing hors doeuvres.

The NYE Not-Blues

Next up: an amazingly beautiful + delicious champagne-themed dinner with the lovely neighbors.
Break out the bubbly!

And finally, the hubs and I will escape to an uber-chic, glitzed-to-the-max, all-out-partyfest to ring in the New Year with our nearest and dearest friends!
Glittery Fun



In reality?  The hubs + I are so zonked.  I'm really thinking our plans will be more like the following, and will consider myself lucky to exchange a kiss with Hubs if we're awake!

iamchanelle

PhotoDenbow

Horchow

Whatever your plans, I hope all of you have a fun + safe time ringing in 2010!

And PS: for those of you who prefer a wedding Dress Details post, check out Polka Dot Bride today -- they've got their top 12 celebrity weddings, and at least 3 made my heart stop :D  And also made me wonder where the heck I've been -- Lisa Loeb got married? Ivanka Trump? And how could I forget Salma's dress?  le sigh.

No comments:

More Treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin